Electrical fault sparks Westmead Hospital fire | 9 News Australia

14 Просмотры
Размещено
Patients and staff have been evacuated from Westmead Hospital's Emergency Department after an electrical fault caused the area to fill with smoke. Subscribe: https://bit.ly/2noaGhv Get more breaking news at: https://bit.ly/2nobVgF

Join 9News for the latest in news and events that affect you in your local city, as well as news from across Australia and the world.

Follow 9News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/9News/
Follow 9News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS
Follow 9News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/9news/

#9News #BreakingNews #NineNewsAustralia #9NewsAUS
Категория
Электротехника
Комментариев нет.